Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Sense of Style

So I'm told by numerous people (granted, many of them inebriated) that I need a new hairstyle. As I have no personal sense of style, I can only assume they must be correct (as many of them are, in fact, quite stylish, and not just a bunch of shlubs). And while I'm fairly certain I'm not going to follow one line of thought and get my head shaved, I'm in the market for a new hairstyle. So I open the floor to you, gentle readers, to solicit your opinions. Feel free to comment with links to appropriate pictures, vague descriptions, or any other feedback.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fauxhock

I am in Vienna

I am drunk

Scott said...

Reach out to your fellow heathens and rock the Jewfro. If Seth Rogan has taught us nothing else, it's that the Jewfro can land you someone like Katherine Heigl.

Taryn said...

Damnit, everything happens when I'm out of town!

kevin said...

Whatever you choose, use product.